Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Music of My Life

With things going so well now that I have moved to “American’s Friendliest Home Town”.  And my young Son seeming to try to be on his own this space has been neglected a bit.  Well as I am aging I am realizing more and more the need to stay active.  Well I have taken up waking!  I have always loved Music.  I guess I get it honest from my Father.  He was a wonderful Bass payer and enjoyed a bit of Fame in Memphis for his talents in Memphis which is a Music town second to none. So I get it honest!

The following posts will relate songs to memories as I work my way through my IPod.  I hope you enjoy the music, each song will be tagged, and the stories. 

Well here we go the Music of the Blessed Man

Peace,


The Blessed Man

No comments:

Post a Comment